[Pirate Times Newsletter] Pirate Times Newsletter 16th edition

A pirate newsletter with global news piratetimes at lists.pp-international.net
Sun Jan 26 20:29:26 CET 2014

Welcome to the 16th edition of the Pirate Times Newsletter.

*ThinkTwice Conference 2014 - Away from Keyboard
<http://piratetimes.net/thinktwice-conference-2014-away-from-keyboard/>*.
January 24th, 2014
Pirate Parties international (PPI) will be organising its first
international ThinkTwice conference on 22 and 23 February 2014. For this
conference the tag line is "Away from Keyboard". The event will take place
in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The aim of the conference is to bridge the
gap between the worlds of the Pirate Parties, Academia and NGO's. This is a
conference that is not to be confused with PPI's annual general assembly.
The main idea of the conference is to exchange ideas and experiences
between the different Pirate Parties, people and organisations that work on